Full body massage
On Site Chair massage 10 client minimum
Call for your appointment today!
Types of Massages...
1. Swedish (this is a transition type of massage from one area of the body to the next)
- Transition type of massage from one area of the body to the next
- Smooth and flowing type of massage
- One way to prepare the skin and underlying tissues for deeper work.
2. Deep Tissue
- Changing the angle of the hand
- Focus on the deeper muscular tissues
- Deal with more chronic issues such as neck and back pain
3. Myofascial Release
- Is a safe and very effective hands-on technique that involves applying gentle sustained pressure into the Myofasical connective tissue restrictions to eliminate pain and restore motion.
- The fascia is a protective netting underlying the skin, but covering all structures in the body. It is a support network.
- Neuromuscular therapy is a specialized form of deep tissue massage in which digital pressure and friction are used to release areas of strain in the muscle. These areas of strain are called tender or trigger points and can be the cause of muscular pain symptoms.
5. Cupping Therapy
- Cupping Therapy is an ancient form of alternative medicine in which a therapist puts special cups on your skin for a few minutes to create suction. People get it for many purposes, including to help with pain, inflammation, blood flow, relaxation and well-being, and as a type of deep-tissue massage.
- Orthopedic massage involves therapeutic assessment, manipulation and movement of locomotive soft tissue to reduce pain and dysfunction. Restoring structural balance throughout the body allows us to focus on both prevention and rehabilitation of musculoskeletal dysfuntions.
- Orthopedic Massage Therapy is multidisciplinary approach to relieving muscular and soft tissue pain, dysfunction, and injuries. It is also utilized to help clients regain and improve their health and fitness. A multidisciplinary approach is far more powerful than one technique or form of treatment.
GET READY FOR YOUR HEALING !!!